Whetstone with non-slip holder and reshaping stone
- With the correct edge maintenance,
high-quality knives will retain their sharpness for many years, ensuring that
you will always enjoy using them.
- A particularly gentle and effective
way of sharpening knives is to maintain their edge using a whetstone.
- WÜSTHOF whetstones consist of a
high-quality combination of various abrasive grits. They are fired in a special
process lasting 14 days. This gives them their special resistance to ensure a
very long service life.
- The innovative and practical holder
holds the stone firmly in position, ensuring optimum stability and safety when
- The particles created during
grinding are collected in the holder, keeping the worktop clean.
- The reshaping stone is used to
roughen or abrade the whetstone.
- Sprinkling a little water on the
stone produces the necessary particles for efficient sharpening to take place.
- Super fine grain (J1000 / 4000).